Thursday, September 30, 2004

Frens.. haha.. foolish me..

i am so disappointed today.. i'm sure u noe that i am toking about U! all the way i tot.. u r my best fren.. the best buddy i haf in class.. one of the first fren i noe in nyp.. i also duno y the friendship grew so strong.. but now.. i really think, maybe all these are not so real after all.. i was actually hearing a negative answer from u that u dun think we r good bro.. haha.. how foolish of me rite? sigh.. let bygones be it la.. no need to have exceptionally good friends.. all be normal good friends can already.. i cant take anymore hard blows... i am so demoralised! however.. i still noe there r some of u out there who really cares.. like herry.. thanks really!

but today.. also had a happy lunch with one of my bestest friend... met hui shan at north canteen today... then i went to eat with her.. hehe.. talked and talked a lot.. i can say after nearly 3 yrs of friendship.. she is one who really liao jie me. noes how i think.. my personality.. i think i does noe u to that much of extend too.. i am really happy to have u as my buddy k.. lol.. then met chee wei also..

sigh.. maybe wad i heard can be true.. friends that really goes to ur heart.. mostly they are from seconday sch.. i say MOST huh.. not all.. lol... so poly still have.. wahaha...