Saturday, January 15, 2005

Wooo~ 2.29 am nw.. i am damnnnn hapi today!!! many of my most wonderful friends came to my house to celebrate my birthday! after econs tut today i mit up with gary and we came over to my house after picking up grandma. and guess wad.. he drew a sketch for me! i was so super touched! haha.. well i can say this buddy isnt for nothing.. after reaching then he slept for abt 1+ hr before jenn and chelle arrive.. i am so happy to see them!! haha well this 3 of them is my bestest friend of ma life.. never regretted this life noeing them! then we jus eat and eat and eat.. for abt 3 rounds i think.. haha.. ate super lots.. then gary ate bout 2 rounds and then huishan came.. gillian was late at about 8 but i am so happy that she is here too... :) after which is the mahjong and foto taking sessions, which was super fun!!! took super lots of foto and all.. i duno y but i jus love it.. there is this one featuring me and jenn and chelle.. and chelle describe as do-re-mi.. haha.. cool... gotta have it on my desk.. and sis's friends was here too.. i just wana say a very big thank you to all of you guys who r present.. it is really a very memorable day for me and i think it will stay in my heart!!! and also appreciates all ur presents they are simply great!! thanks ya all!!