Tuesday, April 12, 2005

wao! i think the last time i blog is 40 days ago! i din even notice!! wah paiseh paiseh..

well.. alot things happen in this shrot period.. had my second exam. then bbq for the class.. got result last week.. happy that i passed all.. BM0411 into history.. that little bit of sadness has been making me feel very uncomfortable.. and my new class is BM0431. should i say i look forward to it? i dun no..

i also when to guangzhou in china! for a exhibition there.. helping my dad at his workplace.. and the things there are damned cheap. i even permed my hair there for only 9 bucks! but the effect.. err.. sigh.. lets change topic.. T_T

school starting next week.. pretty looking forward to it! hope it will turn out to b a nicer class.. thou alot pple still from 0411.. lolx..