Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Adaption from mao mao bloggie:...


"Ok i'm back... at least i didnt take a month to publish another post.. so you people out there (esp Sammy) who keeps complaining about my inconsistency of blogging can kiss my ***** ***... ha ha ha.. aniwae back to the topic.. i'm here juz to shit out anything thats in my mind now.. let me start..


To: Kelvin Kho

We've argued lots of times since the start of the new semester because you always said that i've neglected our frenship and u aint happy with it.. kinda sorry about it coz i was busy with some stuff wenever u asked me out or something.. and it pissed me off that u misunderstood me sayin i have 'new friends'.. i mean come on.. having new friends doesnt mean i've forgotten about old friends.. and it wasnt becoz of that in the first place that we did not talk much.. i was busy man.. Sory about that.. but thats all in the past.. glad we've thrashed things out.. hope everything is fine now between us.. yea.. btw i know you're sick, takecare of yourself.. anything just give me a call.. peace man.."


frankly when jess ask me come see i am touched... cos now i noe there is effort for the friendship... :)