Friday, August 05, 2005

today i had my second paper.. law.. bloody hell lor.. the medicine is making me unable to focus. head cracking pain like hell... alot of things i remembered cant come out.. shits lah!! !#$^)(*&^%$#!@#$%">*&^%$#!@#$%

rena says: kk chill lahs..wad's over is over..just concentrate on yer next paper..moreover u sick so must take care kaes? hahas..drink more water..and eat more fruits to get well soon..hehes..kaes..rena out..=]

sigh.. still my daughter better.. right now saying encouraging words to me.. haha..

ok.. nw is my turn le.. finalli!!

dise says.. u deserve it.. muahaha.. kiddinn la.. tk it easi la.. and rena is rite!! it's over le.. we shld try to look forward instead of lookin back.. dun b like me k.. ani wae.. lucks fer the rest of ur paper.. study hard k.. dun let regrets live in u.. buaizzzz...

rena says: yea..one last thing before i go..lols..candise ar..u type so slowWwWw~!!!! lols..byebye..

ok thanks for all the encouragements.. hehe.. cya!