Saturday, October 08, 2005

so long liao! my com spoil so long liao so blogged less.. haha..

just spent 3 days without my hp cos i sent it for servicing.. so uncomfortable lol.. aniwae, a few days ago i went out with gary.. went to watch shen hua, which is a marvelous show thou i dun like the ending.. haha.. after that we went shopping ard before going to cartel for dinner.. yummy..

well.. school going to start soon.. i am so happy i can go back to sch from nex week onwards le.. this holiday alot of thing happened.. but now i dun want to tok about it anymore.. i duno if later i say liao pple might say i put words and things into their mouth.. wads the use? sometimes i feel when u want to say others.. pls c urself first.. if u want to say those things about me, its ok with me now le.. its not that i am petty, but i just dun want to put up a fake face in my life anymore.. its very tong ku..