Thursday, March 09, 2006

i got my grades for msc yesterday.. wad can i say.. quite disappointed ba..

cos i think all of us shd have a guage how much effort we have put in in everything we all do.. and thru my personal guage, i think i MAY get something a bit higher ba.. but the fact turns out to be otherwise..

i am not bothered by the grade. i am not sad. ok with it.. cos i think everyone thinks a diff way.. wad i think i did alot may be otherwise to others. so now, i think i have done what i think is correct ba.. i think i have did my personally best.. and i will look into the comments on my and change to a better person! *sounds quite complicated*

in short, i accept the comments on me and i will change for a better me!

so sad.. cos 2 days ago i made some one angry. and that person doesnt want to talk to me now.. wad to do wad to do??? yuan liang wo ba.. dun think he will see this post cos dun think he sees my blog.. haha.. but truely apologetic..