Monday, June 18, 2007

Gary.

my best friend. ten years in to the friendship. one who bothers to remember my birthday. one who bothers to ask me out when holiday comes. hes always been there.

we've had quarrels before, but things got back into shape. discussed about girls and other stuff. yea he got attached before me. mum was kidding me that i lose out la.. but i am more happier for him than anything else.

yea mum noes him too. we're neighbours - next door kind. not a few blocks away hor. lol. thou he has moved away for some time, we still meet up as often, and i can always make myself feel home - at his home. will never forget the times we go for neo prints at hougang, bubble tea, buying them or even making them at home. the tuition, the shopping, the late night craving for ica kachang we have.

i often ask, how often can we find friends thats so dear? Mabel says, whats more important is that we have 1, but not how many we have. quality over quantity yea?

he's enlisted today. am supp to go send him at tekong this morn but had to be in office. part of me was sad cos i cant be there. but thinking back, maybe it would be a blessing in disguise. imagine me, emo, stand there, wave good bye. OMG hilarious i cant imagine. haha. HAHA!

wells, he called me. just! called to tell that he has been well and how it is inside.. frankly, i am touched. cos he made the effort to at least call me to let me know he's well la.. haha.

soon! i'll join u in serving the nation!! =)