Friday, August 01, 2008

For myself.

for once. I want to.

yes, i have NEVER lived for myself, almost this whole life, before.


i lived for my family, doing my part as the son, the brother, the grandson, as the good ole ah liang.
i lived for the girl i loved, only to find out that she does not love me after all.
i lived for my friends, only to find them betraying me and leaving me for someone else that they have met.
i never get to study what i really wanted, cos everyone wanted me to study business.

actually, sometimes, i do think that its a vicious cycle. had i insisted on the course that i really wanted to study, i wud not have gotten into what i did.. less meeting those people and causing so much misery..

i cant choose, my family, my life, the people i meet. but i think i should learn how to at least live a life for myself, right?

this post is not to grumble about life and sorts. i dont. no one should. cos i do think that everything is a challenge for us.. just that i used to think that it is so much a burden, now i 释怀 le..

释怀是什么样的感受?或许就是提起过去种种的痛之后,还能微笑说,我走过了。不再有恨与哀怨,只是淡然。为何我们都忘了,一直强迫自己遗忘、忘记,却忘了百般的逃避后,我们终究还是要面对现实中的这一切? 

i just want to put a proper end.. so that i can embark on that new journey to the real me..