Wednesday, October 01, 2008

MC day 10.

my feed reader seems to be fixed. i hope. haha. read the last few posts of blinkymummy and saw that she revealed the face of her partner - mr "good fren"! haha. his debut appearance with full face. some of the readers so cute, commented that good fren finally has eyes! cos she always mosaic his eyes to protect identity. lol..

anw, i went to remove the stitches yesterday. paid $0 woohoo-! serving ns is not that bad afterall. haha. michelle and vic came over and pei me mahjong last night too.. second time coming over since the op and also volunteered to pei me. iam so touched. =D

*****

dickson's first book out over the weekend! after the two weeks confinement.. haha.. makes me thought of my own one just one year ago.. fond memories.. LOL!

*****

mum made some dumplings. yummy!