Saturday, January 24, 2009

1088.

done with the last duty, and started signing my clearance..

was clearing my arms at philip's, and i got a damn weird feeling out of the sudden. people all say that a soldier's rifle is his laopo.. and now i am signing it off, not needing to draw it again anymore..

that feeling is damn surreal. leaving way before my ord, 8 more months away.. something that i have least expected.

york says its the same, be it post out or ord. everyone has to go thru it. its just a matter of earlier of later. but post out is diff la.. its you and alone, leaving. where as ord, you leave together with your batchmates to new phase of life!

now i will leave alone.. haha. rsm say he will indent a rover to send me to the new camp, so i dun have to go on that journey on my own. ha! we shall see.


although we have been complaining how sucks, but we also have many happy moments here... so when you leaving, you will feel sad...
-jingyao