Sunday, December 18, 2005

for a long time, i find that my classmates already dun care about my feelings liao... but after i came to ardc, i discovered that some of them still does..like ser ser.. still scared that i am angry.. i am so touched leh!! and kl, zb, and the rest of you.. you guys really made me forget about the other heartless ones.. haha.. cheers!

anw, now the heart charity is on. dunno why but nowadays i no longer like this kinda shows. first, i am utterly disgusted by the "very popular group in asia, world's heavenly group" that came to perform. excuse me lor please dont come out into the industry to play if you cant even sing live for a charity show. and its not the first time. dun really know how come so many fans support them. and it also makes me wonder whether the fans are fake ones, paid by the records company or their manager mr sun. *so happy ser ser shares the same thinking*

then the next segment that makes me wants to change channel is the segment on the muscle mans. dunno why mediacorp keep on putting this kinda performance despite so many in the public has find it so disturbing. issit got some physco people willing to pay u all alot to do it? siao ar. this time clip heavy things to their tigh and arms to lift heavy things. wahlao makes me want to puke. as if the artisists not human issit.. sigh.. think the needy also kek sim after they see ar...

tml, its going to be the start at IM, dun look forward to it. but life still has to go on.. like wads on ser ser's nick, I miss ARDC, but it's the time to say goodbye... everything in this world will go to an end.. even the nicest thing. but wads important is we cherish the good things that came out of it. to me, its the friends i made there and the happy memories i got.. i will keep them with me.. so cheers!