Friday, December 30, 2005

a nice song i wanna share...

**
Lost Good Things 童话破灭
who love my downfall

and it's just too cold

you show me true friend

baby i was so so

you might as well call me up physically

you know, you got me only into extremes

and i can't believe it

and don't know what to think

sometime around it was so love-sick

now it's so sick

cause they ain't doubt love

your hint is apart

and the day between us wasn't enough

and i know

i feel good time's come

i thought they stay, things are done

and become word-made

angels came but they left you day

had you slip awaylisten now burning empty

still this can't bebut even now we're not that happy

hotel motel it's hot in hell free from myself

but now left with no home

i want you to knowi never would have all

figure out that when you came now

it could have been forever

now it does bring me down

the high now the low up and down we go

put myself too close got burnt night tones

it feels like i'm sinking in the dead sea

don't we care the space inside us so empty

it's like it's over before be gone

this song is over now so was i want