Tuesday, May 16, 2006

inspirations from mInZhEn...

"Holidays are poison. It makes you forget about your habits, your life, and perhaps yourself. But i love holidays. Alot. During holidays, i can be my real self - someone i like, the most natural me. I can wake up whenever i want to, eat whatever and whenever i feel like it. I can even talk as and when i want or not talk the whole day. I can day dream of anything and everything i want, and i don't have to account to anyone or be held responsible for anything. I can follow my own timing, and do whatever i love doing. There's no limits, no date lines, no project dues or even the pressure of exams. The only date line is the end of the holiday break.

And the end of the holiday is when i need to be "back". Back to the real world and be who i don't like to be. Cos in the real world, I don't like to work, i wanna sit and wait for money to come rolling to me, live the life like a rich tai tai.. *fat hope*

It's not that i hated working. I only hate the unnatural me when working."