Thursday, August 17, 2006

fwah~!
first paper down!!!!!!!!

dun dare to say i will get A, but all i'll say is that the days spent at the library are fruitful. not wasted lar! even thou i still forgot wat is relationship strategy and wrote something else.. haha!

today personal selling
monday contact center
wed cust behavior
thur quality mgt


gogogo!! we can do it friends!

for this exam.. several people i wanna thank.. even thou they might not see this post..
1) mr herry
thanks for concerning me when u are sick too! i really felt the care.. haha.. and do take care of urself k!

2) christina
i was really touched la. when you sms and asked how my studies are going and sorts. she even printed past yr paper for me! a caring friend who did alot for my this sem studies.. motivated me alot too! ur simple gestures have touched me..

3) lijia
haahaa.. my companion at library.. the motivations when i feel like giving up and sleep.. explanation when i dun understand..

=)

*****

meanwhile waiting for ipp announcements.. actually quite excited about it.

i do hope i will get into a co thats good and i can learn something.. but this kinda thing is difficult to say la.. luck also important in determining where i will go.

lots of hopes can!?
hope the co will be good
hope colleagues will be good
hope co will be near home
hope everything goes well lar~!

=)