Friday, February 23, 2007

amazing!

sometimes, its just amazing how the internet works.

Dickson is a fren i get to know from cruz's comments section. i dunno since when, he started to see my blog regularly and tag my board. i think he is the first net friend that i actually communicated to! then, i start to see his blog regularly too and later, i added him on msn.

he's a great guy i will tell you. cos sometimes, he will msn me to tell me to be more positive and dun think so dully of things that happens to me. theres so much we can talk and chat!

know why i say he is great? cos he makes the effort. i am jus some one he noe on line. he has not seen me before. but still he showed concern from a fren. thats not something that he need to do yea? and i appreciates it alot.



so yups. i will be happy! as he says, its the new year! ^^