Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Graduated: Class of 2007




06 07 07, the day i GRADUATED! a day full of mixed feeling. a place i so damned wanna get out when i was in there, a place i so wanna get back to when i am outta it. met a lot of familiar faces, including the lecturers, frens, tep mates, and many people. having gotten so used to a life where i see them everyday, it does make me miss them alot, even thou it is just a short 5 month since we are done with the exams.

A multimedia video the MS students made is shown at the start of the grad, is quite impressive lor. i like it- simple, nice, brings back lots of sweet memories. it reminds me of the three years here.. the ceremony is ok, something i had not been to before. thank god that rena is sitting next to me!!! if not i will die of boredom.. not a long wait before its finally my turn to go up.. saw steven lee and also miss ang.. the short chat with her jus before i go out onto the stage managed to calm me down slightly..

Anw, i think i blurly strided to the centre stage, but deep in my mind i am walking a lil more carefully in order not to fall flat or trip on the carpet or gown, making the myself the biggest joke of my life! haha. in the end, dad says i was too blur that i was not facing the right side when i am accepting the empty folder. and he also says my head is very big. -_-"

Proceeded for reception after the ceremony. flew to find my family and friends, ready to take tonnes of photos! Thats the only interesting thing i’m looking forward to.. the food at the recep was pathetically ok~ took more photos before leaving that place.



*****


Sidenote: The moment I stood on stage waiting to receive the damned cert i worked hard for 3 years to get it, the thoughts and playbacks crammed my mind. Lots of thots in fact. but the one question that stayed afloat:

I graduated. Are my parents proud?

Studies hasnt been smooth for me since sec sch. i will never forget that day where i failed my math exam. that my parents are called to sch. and the words that my dad said to me.. Jus hope that today has made up for it la! =)