Monday, July 02, 2007

Grouchy.

yet again.

as usual, i am grouchy over a hair cut. it did not turn out well, despite having to spend more at jean yip. hair cut aren't bad but i just don't like it when it looked like my hair hasn't been cut at all. worse- the stylist GEL my hair when its done. GEL. omfg. that thing has not gotten onto my hair since eons ago. even the xiao di who rinse my hair is laughing at me!!! the ending sentance he gave me is the best:

你是不是回家?ok 啦回家就不要緊。要出去就要重弄。


-_-

aarrgghh!!! sianzation. i was v tempted to try that hair style that i have not had the balls to try it for very long liao. should i should i???


*****


hais. life has reached yet another new low. there is absolutely nothing i am looking forward to right now. its kinda sad, that life is feeling quite meaningless. what is becoming of me...


*****


...and im gonna stick with u through this fight called LIFE!