Monday, December 31, 2007

Bye bye '07.

last day of 2007! this year has zoomed by very fast..

-graduated from school and no longer a student.
-worked for some time at a real fun place before crossing over to a new level in my life: NS.
-got into bmtc1 f-coy for bmt and passed it safely, with the many happenings at the field camp and re re sitests.
-got posted to RP and will start the RP journey 100108.
-many new members in the family- the cousins and the nephews.

little surprises to expect from the coming yr, i mean whats there much to expect of a ns man's life?

thanks.. to the people who came into my life in this entire yr, to the people who left too.. to those who love me, to those who hate me, you guys made me grew up alot. to those whom gave me lots of good advise, said things that helped me grew up and made a better me.. thanks a lot! love ya all..

Photobucket