Wednesday, September 24, 2008

no need to work still got salary.


york that cb, haha. dun worry i will be back just in time for your ord treat. wakakaka!

yes was away for the past three days for my "holiday" at chalet SGH. admitted due to acute appendicitis. in chinese we call it 割盲肠。 hha. sudden and fast game.

pain in gastric started in late afternoon on sunday after i ate the 3 not so good looking choc muffin left from the previous night. continued all the way till the next morning after i dismount and went to have breakfast with the guys at ADF canteen. couldn't even finish a plate of char kway tiao and i sensed that things were not good but just didnt expect it to be this bad!

head home and took a nap but woke up after only about 1 hour. not usual at all for me! woken up by the pain actually. headed to the gp which refered me to a&e straight away. haha.

things moved on super fast from then. admitted on monday night straight away and the op is on 4am of tuesday. woken up by the pain at 5.45am again and i thought i woke up in the middle of the op-silly me! haha.

and so i am home today. i wanna say thanks to the doc who did a good job. the scar dun look ugly at all. thanks to the nurses who are very patient with my dressing of wound and constant shoutings of pain. haha. and to the male nurse who managed to carry me out of bed to help me to the toilet so many times thru out the day!! youre the hero who saved me! haha.

one month mc. bless me. i will have a good rest and recuperate. hehe. =)