Friday, November 18, 2005

"i can't believe you are not going."

thats all i heard after i told u i hurt my hand. u din even ask me if i was ok. u jus turned and walk away.

thats the reason i dont want to talk to you ok? regarding y i din talk to "d", please refer to my previous entry.

anw, on y i hurt my hand. i think i hurt during the frisbee game this afternoon. its a sort of games organised by sw peeps. and our group of ardc+bpos+mrc people got to play a game of frisbee. its the first time i play *gasp!* and its rather fun.. as usual like i play basketball i always panic when the ball/frisbee got into my hands.. as if they are bombs.. haha.. but the frisbee game this afternoon is realli fun i can say. hoped there is more but dun think so liao.. haha..

been a long time since i sweat.. and its really alot! loved the feeling.. realli missed it.. remember my sec school days when i wud still play bball with gary.. and also the daily jogging with bethia.. aw..

after sch went out to town for angi's birthday! got her a barney toy and a keychain with her name.. ate at friends @ cine..