Wednesday, November 09, 2005

TO THE CRAZY IDIOT WHO IS TOTALLY UNCOUTH, NO MANNERS THINK-BIG, ACT-BIG AND THINK-U-R-BIGSHOT BRAINLESS FREAK!

2 days ago i was uploading some tones to my fone and this GUY happen to pass by and heard me sending them to 2 of my frens. he wanted but i didnt reply..

1st: i am not that close to you.
2nd: since i am nt close y shd i send to you? dont act good friend can!

and after that i was away to make some call.. u actually snatched the fone from my fren and sent the tones to yourself even when others tell you not to open it cos of their personal items.. *FUCK!*

why do when others already tell you dont? and guess wat? after that he even say my fren.. "you very selfish leh we should share" goodness sake... pls lor still got the cheek to say this after u did such a thing! who wants to share with you? nobody say want k.. and u actually stole it yourself.. bu wen zi qu jiu shi tou! didnt know educated and RICH people will still do such things. =\ rich can bring into coffin isit? brag for all i care not like i beggar care about ur money or what lehs.. got so much money bring and throw and me la i help u burn next time can still use..

further more. are u trying to show off what you hafe gotten from me that i dont want to give you? u think u can use it as ur ringtone i will feel angry? sorry lor i dun waste my energy on this kinda of pig!