Tuesday, January 03, 2006

FIVE GOOD THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN 2005
-I bought my phone (Yay! Dream fone yea!)
-I entered ARDC, I made fab friends.

-Plenty plenty of new clothes entered my room.
-Overseas trips
-Learnt some true faces of some people...

FIVE BAD THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN 2005
-I met jerk-like, byatch-like people. In summary, just some bad people.
-I brought my phone (it keeps spoiling.. irritating...)
-etc etc...

---(and in comparison, my good overrode my bad. So my year didn't go as bad as I thought yea.)

***

anw.. the past weekend was a great one! sat was NYE and I was at my cousin's house in the evening for some event that is organised by the RC.. the food is kinda nice.. lol... after that in the night I went out for some events with friends for the first time during a holiday! went to meet minzhen, lijuan, weihao and some others at clark quey there.. at first cant make it de.. but since minzhen and juan is going.. I tried to squeeze time.. then played monopoly lor.. me and juan and zhen tag team.. haha.. and we came in second... after that later in the night I meet up with jessica and yong hui to catch the marvelous fire works!! omg.. so fcuking nice... the whole shoreline is lighted by the fireworks can you imagine!!! and its a good 10 min! even better than the ndp ones... then hor we started to wallk walk around... before the 3 of ur headed to my home and ton.. haha.. ate bee hoon soup and we had our fav ribena.. a very bonding session for the 3 of us.. too bad cheryl cant be here... haa.. had a very fun night..

then on sun went to my grandmothers house lor as usual.. but this time while accompanying my grandma for mahjong i won near to $16!!! achievement sia.. haha.. then yest i went to parkway.. the gaint supermarket.. shop for cny mah.. better to start early.. so that there will be more time to prepare.. can u imagine how enthu i am waiting for cny to come i think i can faster go wash the new clothes i got.. and iron then slowly.. if i cramp till last minute i sure die.. haha... at parkway also saw ah loy.. lol.. coincident hor... at the count down i also saw jia chun, a old time secondary school buddy! he has sharp eyes to recognise me in so many people!! haha..