Wednesday, January 11, 2006

sigh. sometimes jus feel like a loser.. be it with friendship.. studies.. anything..

may not be always.. but quite often..

studies wise.. its wad i need to do right now but sometimes just cant seems to get it done right.

friends.. sigh.. i dunno y.. i think i am losing alot of them... mybe sometimes its due to some small small incident.. but i dunno y.. it jus makes me feel like u all are not taking me as a fren at all.. issit cos i am too sensitive? or am i too petty? or its just plainly.. i am just asking too much from them.. as a fren..

ms cai is quite right.. people changes.. maybe its just me who cant take the fact ba.. ggrrhh.. noe i shd get over it for more important things in my life.. but they are just too dear to me.. friends are not easy to make.. and they were once my very dear buddy... y??? y must it b "once"?

***

been raining since last sat.. almost like whole day rain.. for sat and sun its really whole day like it has never rained before... then monday finally got a bit sunlight to make myself less mouldy.. but its gone by noon.. and after that the pouring continues.. yest and today is slightly better.. got sunlight here and there.. but right now its pouring like dunno wad outside da window~! (11-1-06 2250hrs)