Monday, February 20, 2006

woots~! my msc days ended.. my fs days starting.. i dunno wad attitude and feelings i should have towards this new stop.. there will be new people.. and i need more time to noe them.. luckily dise and shaune is there too otherwise cant survive.. haha.. to dependent on my friends!

today i jus came to fs sign in only.. then i went down to handover finance to the new batch and then stayed there for the rest of the day.. hmm how shd i say.. maybe i am already used to msc environment? haha.. i misses the people.. seeing the familiar faces makes me so excited.. when i saw cheryl and jess we 3 so elated.. lol.. then after that cindy come also.. haha..

i think since i came to IM.. some ones i noe here changed me quite a lot.. having them as my friend made it easier for me to forget some "unhappy friends" that made me sad for quite some time.. well.. from them i also learnt that i should take things easier and i really feel that i am fortunate to have met them. for they have pampered me so much as a friend.. they will help me when some1 tried to bully me too! haha although i noe this sounded quite childish but thats how i really treasures these friends. lifes wouldnt be better if i have not met them. abit paiseh to mention names but they are: yh, J, Fishball, Icecream, JYz, PS, xiao yao jing, cDy, bONey. jus wanna say u guys really made my day!

also made great friends thru involvement of events and festive.. people like christine, christina, angelia and so on..

so.. i hope the new stop would be ok too! but i will definately miss IM days.. those tough and happy days where we are one!