Sunday, April 02, 2006

i am back! haha.. for the past one week its my block leave and i was away to china for exhibition! hehe..

and special thanks to..

father - for sponsoring the trip and giving me this exposure to the real international business world.
mother - for all the worrying bout me and make me feel loved.. haha!
sister - for finally realising my importance in home.. well even if its only when there is no one to throw rubbish.. haha..
anthony - for going through all the trouble for my air ticket! hehe =)
angelia, mabel, zibin, serene, weihao, ben - for remembering i am going and wished me bon voyage!

well alot of things happened during this trip and some wu liao people did made my day not very nice.. like the scary pig brain/liver/kidney steamboat and those wines and liquors those people try to stuff me with.. sighs.. really hate to help entertain those people but wad to do? lifes always doesnt have a choice.. but there are also the nice food and things to shop shop for me! quite enjoyed..

a lot of birthdays coming!
31-mar Angel
3-apr Michelle and Zul
17-apr Jenn
18-apr Gary

Happy birthday to u guys!