Sunday, April 16, 2006

STARS of tep part II~*

zibin n kailing: buddies of ardc with me. went out to christmas lighting, exchange present, all the site visits and lotsa more activities! two good people who always remembers me.. love you two~!
shaune: hao ren. thru out ardc first few weeks was like only talking to her when ser ser is making fun of her and i join in. but after that found out she is really some one very nice and easy to talk to. during my final times at fsrc we really xiang yi wei ming.. cos alot of di ren ard us. haha...
debbie: last time when i was yr 1 she got online my class before.. but dat time never talked to her before for one whole sem. but at tep found out that she is a nice gal.. and part of our $2 breakfast gang! (kailing zibin me and deb)

#not in pic:
Mr Steven Lee.
very good guy who is my lecturer at ardc. guides me alot and a good mentor. had fun and many meaningful talks together!

Yonghui: this guy don't knw me after 9 weeks at ardc. initial stages a very cool guy. talk LITTLE and its really very little. then gradually opens up alot. a gd buddy in tep! been thru thick and thin together and also SOMETIMES quite take care of me ba hahas!
Jessica: my best jie mei. a friend special in my heart cos she fulfilled my years long dream of celebrating my bdae with a cake in sch. haha.. i will never forget..
Cheryl: heys some one who is tall and i am taller.. (only we will noe wad this means) hahas..
#note: we are the fantastic 4!

Jieying: heys.. first generation ops. very friendly and we talked alot! remembered my birthday nt like someone. haha.. and really a good girl.. all the time trying to pull me back together with some "friends".. haha.. but well somethings jus cant mian qiang one la haha..

Peisin: hardcore SHE and HIM artist fan. very da jie da to us.. hahas.. yay~
Cindy: heys cindy is a quite girl in the beginning.. but after that we all became chatty.. a good listener to me..

Ben: like me has a bad temper and like to attitude.. hahas.. jus like me!!!

#not in pic:
Miss Cai: a good mentor to me who has talked some sense into me sometimes.. and also another one who always give me good makan! ahhaas.. one of the first few i bonded with in my MSC days.. and i am going to miss those days!
Miss Chia: lolx we all do finance with hasanah and cindy.. i miss those days! those lunch.. those fun we all had..

Angelia: got to noe her during open house.. and i remembered her cos of her hp number XXXX5566! a nice girl i would not forget.. and also she is i think the only one who does not think i walks too fast. i will miss the cam-whoring days! miss ya!

Tat wee, Rachel, Erica, Janet: nice people! cheryl's friend.. and cheryl always pang seh us for them haha.. so later we decided to all mix together!!

#not in pics
Cheers people: people like kian how huixiang constance aiqing shaun and the rest! rrhahas.. one thing bout my terrible last stop is that there is too much free time and cheers is growing to be like my second home.. will miss those talking with kh and others.. and my lo mai kai!!

Keemeng: the batch of IM after me.. crazy guy who is very gay and go around love biting people.. and sadly i am one of his victim.. haha.. but dun siao siao leh he cycle for singapore one hor haha.

Joseph: "father" of IM. hahas. we all noe y. a easy to chat with guy!

Sihui: i miss eating instant noodle with u at the place where we are not suppose to! hahas

Shiyun: nice girl who will chat with me at lifestyle.. cos we are direct neighbours! in the same room! haha..
Pebble: you love swee heng!!!! haha.. pebble always go hyper when i brings swee heng to school for her.. and her piano is fantastic.. all the pop songs she listen a few times can play liaos. clever rite?

Christina and Christine: known from IM days.. i am in qiubing's possession while christine is mei ya.. the mother of shinchan(which is me).. arrghh complicated.. hahas

*****

sorry if i missed out anyone.. but all of you that i have known made an impact in me.. maybe soon we will lose contact.. but we all also noe that we will never forget these days that we have gone thru.. rite?
=)