Monday, July 03, 2006

adapted from cjx's blog..

#####

Humans are such mystery creatures

I looked forward for thursday night cycling.
Just want to have time with friends together cycling & chit chatting.
Yet again,
i'm disappointed.

A class BBQ was organised for the whole class to participate,
once again,
due to a few people, many doesn't want to come.
Why can't a class BBQ always be a class BBQ ?

Some people aren't meant to be called anything,
but these people are just what i called..
Classmates.

Yes i'm straight-forward.
Because i doesn't hide my feelings while blogging.
Thats me.
If this post happened to hurt anybody indirectly or directly,
thats not my problem.
Because classmates will always remain as classmates..
forever in my mind..
Classmates.

.
.
.
.

Enough is enough..

#####

finally! after so many years.. someone finally got to noe how i always felt!!!!!!!!