Monday, July 03, 2006

> now playing: jolin - jia zhuang<


been a few days since i last blogged! ahhzzz.... faints.. work has been disaster. one more piece lost. and i think this time we are forking out the $$ to pay for it.. sighs..

like what weihao says: work whole day, in the end give it back to the company.

freak la~!

#####

i had this friend.

i tot we might be good friends.

sometimes he needs me, he will find me.

other times, i will have to look for him or i will never see him.

are we still good friends? or only he is my good friend, and i am not his?


confused. and need an answer.

#####

i had this friend.

i liked her before.

we were close,

but she does not want to be together with me.

am i wrong for asking her to be that someone special for me?


i am confused. i need an answer.