Monday, December 04, 2006

the big R

i tendered today!
finally!
made up my mind to resign from THAT company.

they were nasty. coming up with reasons to shoo me away when they eat my 30 bucks voucher. well, i dun care that much anymore. there is nothing i can do if they purposely want to take away my benefits: the management will always come up with one after another reason to excuse themselves.

the main reason that spurred me to tender is cos of the christmas festive season. i go straight to the point, i was helping them when they have not enough people for hari raya and deepavali even thou i was having ipp. NOT EASY! imagine working like 6 am to 4 pm or 3 pm to 1 am. plus 2 hrs before and after for travelling? and i have my office hour ipp to look after also. and now all i am asking for is to take a rest on christmas and no one is willing to help. ask me to work on 24th, 25th, 31st and 1st. I IS ANGRY. part timers are not well paid and no benefits at all. and on top of that, people say alot of jiao weh of you. what for am i trying so hard to help when all these happen?

politics. happen all the time at anyplace. but its getting worse. a part timer shd not be involved in office politics but i am so badly affacted.


i used to love that place alot. the environment, the people, the food, the "freedom" we had there. it werent easy beinging in the service line but i think things had not been that bad there. we were a team and everything was well.. till the "改朝换代" incident happen. i dun wanna comment much but things just got worse. i am not the only one with this sentiment so i think the prob doesnt lie with me. working there has always been enjoyable but since then things had changed and every working day had became a torture. i tried not to be bothered by the system and other people but things are tough. i can stil maintain my high sale, my sales for yesterday was 1500. but the so stuck up system made me super uber tulan and i didnt even wanna move today to get more sales. whats the use? when u slog hard and people jus rip ur benefits away.


i dun even care what they wanna say of me anymore. continue to have more rumor of me and so be it. i cant be bothered as i am leaving. whats the use of wasting emotions on colleagues and company that does not even wanna acknowledge ur existance?

so so be it la. i am jus plain happy i left HELL. airport is still a nice place to work at, i must admit. i hope not with THIS company anymore. HAHA!