Sunday, April 29, 2007

i have low credibility.

everyone choose to believe what some one else said of me. you choose to believe what someone else said of me but u forget, i am ur fren too. everyone of you has doubt on my credibility but no one talks to me abt it. no one has plans to clear it up.

yea yea. u guys must be saying i am a bastard yea, after what has happened. that i am heartless, unwilling to make any effort, that why some one can be present i cant. that i arent 'friend' enough.

why is it that no one choose to believe i am genuine busy and its not that i DO NOT want to go. i even brought that present to office. but with no destination for me to go to and no one picking up call, where do you guys want me to go?

why am i rushing and pushing myself to finish all the work in that limited time for? and for who?

had enough. didnt expect that not a single one have that lil faith in me.



and yes, they are my class mates. pals whom i spend 3 fucking years with. thru thick and thin and everything. but what did all these bring? it only turn out that they trust what someone else said of me. and that some heck cared.

i arent even angry, nor pissed off. i am jus...

lifes sad, that no one wants to know what i am thinking thru the person, but only thru my blog..