Saturday, April 21, 2007

roti john at s'goon garden.

my mum is kp-ing to my dad about how "bad" i am on the fone now. damns. i am irritated. some arguement/disagreement/quarrel/whatever-u-call-it broke out this morn before i left home. less of this kinda life pls.. i am already very tired.. and these are adding weight onto me.. =(

went to cut my hair, cos the prev experience was bad enough and my hair was is bad condition ever since. hair is now short! cos i decide to cut off those damaged part and let my healthy hair grow.. i hope i can get back the length before i get enlisted!!

also had lunch with hitsu and a slacking session at her house. lunch's at serangoon garden hawker centre, its not chomp chomp.. its the one slightly opp it.

was home by about evening, bathed and was too lazy to go over to grandma's place.. so i rotted at home. how good it is to have the whole house just to my self and i can get a moment of quietness to myself and only myself? but not all the time yea.. family is still important too haha.

ok! thats it! tmr then cont to blog. ^^