Monday, July 25, 2005

for duno wad reason i am super depressed today.. nothing seems to be ok for me ever since i woke up this morn.. was like got the "bang my head against the wall" feeling.. help.. why of all time.. now.. when exam is just one week away..

arent this suppose to happen to girls only?? die.. maybe people do get mood swings, regardless of their sex.

kelvin u must recover quickly ok?

anw, last sat i went to see the z pop concert at suntec.. nice lor so many artists.. but the duration is like close to 7 hour.. abit cannot tahan.. lol.. but there certainly has my favs! Jones shi, JJ, A Mei and others.. so happy that i can hear Jones sing live again. and JJ, his voice soo damn good lor..

hmm but half way i ran over to esplanade to catch the fireworks.. think there is some rehearsal for ndp? well its so nice this yr.. i was standing at esplanade there and there is fireworks on the bridge on the right of me, and on the sea on my left.. such a nice view..

so after that i just walk back to the concert lor.. i cant believe i am enjoying myself to this extend when the exams are so near.. lol..