Tuesday, July 12, 2005

i'm tired. i find myself thinking too much of alot of thing.. mind too much of things. some things actually its ok if i don't have it, but i still brood over it.. jx have higher EQ than me.. the fact he can say "its ok not big deal", i find him much more succesful than me.

i mean, i cant really handle my emotions and thinking so well.. i gave some things too much weightage in my mind, even when they shouldn't be. maybe its cos i see friend as too important a topic.. even to the extend of to those who dun really take me that close as a friends.. but well i must learn from jx.. i still have him.. mm.. my sec sch buddies.. :)

some times i don't noe why you noe.. maybe true friends are hard to find.. maybe the saying "you can be class mates but not necessary friends" is right.. i can't help but feel it sometimes.. why leh? sometimes i see some pple.. i think they got attitude problem but then they can still find good friends.. then i start to think back.. issit cos i got attitude? worse attitude in fact? i mean its not that i like to judge pple. but it is bound to have pple that u might not like lor..

nowadays i don't noe wads the right thinking i should have.