Wednesday, September 20, 2006

it has been a hundred years since i last blogged! but due to my home com breaking down.. sighs.. some one with lobangs please tell me to save my ccom!!!! T_T i want all my mp3s and my precious memories my fotos back! sighs..
i will be real sad if i lost all those fotos.. those precious memories! some gone that will never be back.. cos things changed, people changed. those people that i have took fotos with, might not want to take with me anymore now.. so.. please come back my fotos!!! jess i will be waiting to see if ur boy can help.. ha!
so meanwhile my limited readers, please bare with the time being for lack of posts!

*****

work has been fine! with the tasks given enough to keep me occupied at the correct time (ie, busy in the morn, free after lunch cos i am near to hibernating mood). the alone shoppings after work on my own has been enjoyable too and i am sad to pronounced that i am $XX poorer now! ha! but ok la.. cos the things that i have bought made mum happy lol..


*****
working has been becoming a chore. i am considering quiting levi's. cos i just simply cant stand some people anymore. like a bit no point staying there anymore liao le... cos i work and slog and i became someone who is more tired and sad. so whats the point? they raised the pay of people in the other boutiques but not ours in airport. we are suppose to get more higher paid then them cos its more troublesome for us to work! imagine the rubbish working hours. enough to tire everyone to death! sighs.. whats the use of sighing? as if its going to help..