Wednesday, September 27, 2006

why is it that everyone likes to do things that annoys me and in turn says that i am giving attitudes? i hate all these thats happening.. people claim alot of things.. like "you are a good boy.. we are good frens.. u are not disturbing... can always call me.." but how true are those comments?

i am starting to wonder what has the world become? why is it that no one is doing what he/she is preaching?

there was a time not long ago, i always get badly affected when i felt my "friends" left me out, neglected my feelings, dont treat me as frens. some one close told me not to be so petty.. forget the past and jus expect less from them lo...

now i was no longer "petty"...i jus heck if people dun like me and i can jus stay away from them in case i annoy them off... but what happens? people say u dun care about the friendship. i mean what the hell...

i cant care too much. then dun care also wrong. what to do? live with only myself is the best...