Wednesday, September 13, 2006

results is out! nearly forget abt it but jess reminded me.. hee.. and we waited till 12 tog. with amanda online too! results not out at 12 and me and jess were speculating that we are sabo-ed again. like the time for ipp posting. but at 1225 like that its out.

hmm. how to say leh. i am not satisfied with my results cos my gpa dropped. make me further from my ntu/smu dream le. like cant reach at all le. T_T

but nontheless, there is still causes worth celebrating!

whee!! i passed the f**king qm paper!!

yea i got D+. not a fab result at all. but considered how suck the lecturer/tutor and the notes is, i passed. i got a + somemore! ain't it worth celebrating??? i can't wait! tml going to reward myself over lunch!!!

p/s: MR LEE CHANG DA STOP BUGGING ME FOR MY RESULTS!!!!

gpa dropped. i am a little disappointed. cos that means i am one step further from ntu/smu. maybe i can get in there in my dreams. HAHA~ like they will allow! maybe in my dream i will be denied access too! ha!

jess passed all, and yh passed all too. and so does jieying, shaune, sam and herry. happy we cleared everything. and yongsheng jia you! dun give up. off i go to zzz! tml is another working day! now must cheong for ipp le.. hope it can pull my muddy grades higher!!!