Sunday, October 29, 2006

D-Day... and the stress coming with it...

sick sick sick. of all time. why only when i am so busy with all the things?

*****

anw, tml is D-DAY for them to judge my capability.. i hope the event will turn out well and those parts that i am in charge does not have any problem.. its OT day for me cos start early end late.. will update more on that later!

*****

i am super pissed off at work today.. sometimes i jus dont understand why some people jus wanna make their existance the misery of others. why give me attitudes? there is already this little staff that is willing to work at that particular outlet. and now the arrow has started to turn to me. good. i am happy that SHE noe i am the only part timer left. cos the other one has been scared off by her! i j us hope that i am able to hang on for the time being.. pls.. dun let me explode...