Monday, October 23, 2006

just how many days had i not blogged again? i lost count.. hen lei leh..

20102006 - Friday

had a hair cut. its at the new place that hitsu intro-ed. its not that bad actually! quite nice! jus that i find that it is a bit too short le.. haha! but i still love it!


special thanks to hitsu cos she not only brought me there and also waited and after that we had prata! at the place that's so familiar yet so strange... Athar! my old hang out during sec sch days... that row of shop house has changed so much! athirah is gone.. and a few new eatries has replaced several old shops.. well, some things are jus gone for good.


21102006 - Saturday

work work work.. its Deepavali! and i am so happy to work on a PH.. cos i got 1.5 pay~~! woohoo~! even thou i miss out on fun and outings, i dun really mind la. cos in the first place its not as if anyone got ask me out to have fun or wat so eva!

headed to east coast to celebrate jessica's birthday!!! full of surprises for her!!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPicFinally got to the correct place with Kel reaching there earlier than me, helping me with some of the stuff. Dad and Boy set up the pit and try to start the fire (Apparently, the charcoal is partially wet), Mum was setting up the place and making sure of every single detail, Bro was chasing Dooris all around as she was once again fasinated by skaters and with me entertaining Kel, Tat and Janet after they reached.

Surprise No. 1 - Tiramisu with a picture of me and Patrick (Spongebob's BESTEST best friend)! Love the cake but I seriously don't know how to appreciate the cake coz I dun take chocolate (Not because of dieting, i just naturally dun eat chocolate. Dont try to ask me why m i still so fat) and it was way too creamy for me but i ate 1 slice, at least! Hee. Took a couple of pictures, with me practising some of my "Hide the face" techniques, Haha! Janet, Tat and Kel ate ALOT that day and i mean really a lot and i was asking janet "Where did all those food went?" while looking at her *er hmph*. It was eating, crapping, gossiping and taking pictures after that until Surprise No. 2.

Surprise No. 2 - Meiling actually called to say she couldn't make it coz of coming home late at night after clubbing, felt weird as the fact is that she went home at 3am in the morning that day but it was actually one of the earliest time she actually reach home after clubbing. She usually goes club hopping and goes home only at 6am. But anyway, i tot that she was really not coming. But she came at 8+pm that day, really glad she came down all the way to East Coast (Same goes to Kel and Janet but not Tat, Haha).

Surprise No. 3 - I opened Kel's present as he told me he actually made one of the gift himself! Well, only those who went knew wat he did. It's a secret!

Surprise No. 4 - Knowing that im a big big huge large humongous fan of Spongebob, they got me the Spongebob soft toy from Toy 'r' Us! Actually my Boy got it for me for my birthday last year but i'm glad i got another one coz i was thinking of getting another one as the previous one has turned into Dooris's dirty, smelling companion.


P/S: sorry i am too lazy to type it out... so i jus adapt la k? forgive me my dear readers!!! i spend quite alot of effort la.. and i think she really enjoyed it? thou its us like a small small gathering of family and friends.. havent got the pics from tat yet. will post them up as soon as i got them!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
da cake.. by me.. haha!

23102006 - TODAY

hectic day. i was reminded that the ADNConference is NEXT WEEK!! i always tot that end of the month is still far far away.. til today i start to count the date and bring my self to horror! so many things has not been settled yet! hotels not finalised, name badges not finalised too. and worse of all those %^&*%*(^&*^ jus dun wanna send me the slides soon! i cant get them printed and every thing starts to screw up. even the hotel girl tries to piss me off by saying she KNEW that my side would get messy and i will be lost. wtf...

anw, i shall settle them all by this wed.. all shall be done!