Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I have kept quiet for too long

some thing i hate about the starting of a new sem is always the problems of allocating groups for projects.

cos of conflicts that always arise from previous projects, choosing groups for the coming projects have always been a tough job - will i choose a right partner? will he/she be easy to work with? will have conflict not?

much thanks to my own itchy mouth, i am one of those who suggested for allocation of team instead of us choosing. and guess what? lao tian ye put "US" into the same group! rrrooooaaarrr!!!!

and thus, "someone" started spasming, look frustrated and frown and etc etc and looked as if the end of world has came.. my oh my!


i feel so much like a sinner who cause all these unhappiness in another individual.

please stop attitud-ing me lo. not as if you are the only one who don't want to do project with me. i have always tried to be nice to quietly take all the accusations and be the bad one. even thou people have been saying me not wanting to salvage the friendship and so on, i tried not to agrivate matters by talking to her and make her angry. and what happen in the end? people say i dun care at all. sighs. what should i do?

i don't even know the cause of this conflict. i dun even know what accusations have been made about me. but what can i say?

can someone teach me what to do to satisfy everyone?