Thursday, November 16, 2006

time for truth

people, can you all do me a favor? tell me if i am:

1) very thick skin
2) never admit my mistakes
3) fake
4) act innocent
5) act pitiful


so this is what i leave an impression in other people's mind.

*****

just home for a while.. from the JB trip! i is so satisfied with my shou huo. got myself a cap, a tee, CDs, alot of misc items and most importantly, had good food! never fail to report to THAT alley of yummys whenever i go there.. those present were me, herry, jess, ser ser, weihao, junxiong, kang an, ter and sam.

anw, we were really a bunch of sotongs. change currency also will screw up and took wrong amount and all happily go shopping for 4 hours before we realise it. short of like 100+ ringgit and its a real lot! anw, i think i will drop by soon cos i had not get that shoe YET and there still a few items i would like to get. MUAHAHA seems like i have to burn off more week ends to earn more income before i can go in liao la!