Thursday, November 23, 2006

xmas faster come!!!

got news from "good fren" that there will be something on at christmas.. i am so happy! looking forward to it definately. *grins

quite touched la cos its planned to "customise" to the "current situation". i really appreciates the effort u and "good fren's dear" made!

and when i say i appreciates, i really do... =)

*****

anw, i was lazy bum and missed lectures this morn. cos stomache and i dun wanna rush myself and make myself feel miserable..

ameline soh called today and i was shocked. didnt expect her to call but wells still picked up the call. she called to tell me.. that my report was well done up. *yays hard work paid off. and that she hope i can give her a soft copy so that she can keep and show as example in the future. i am happy! it was quite a hard work for me to do this report.. cos time was limited, ideas took a long time then flow out and partly was cos i was still not happy at that point of time that some of my work was claimed by others. but well, now i noe i did well for the report, i am happy le. at least my hardwork is paid off. my supp's grading wise, i think it shdn't be a prob. i got confidence. haha. jus pray that everything will be alrites and i can get my A!