Thursday, November 16, 2006

what's the use of living when i can't even live the life i want?

sometimes i really hate to have this hobby of blog hopping. i see so many of my friends enjoying their lives but i seem to be so not involve.

seafood
toy 's' rus
vivo city
k box
weekend chill out


just to name a few.

i jus question myself sometimes. am i really so difficult to hang out with? i don't want to be like last time where all i do is just to complaint. i wanna know why cos when somethings keep happening, i believe it has got a lot to do with me. right?

sianz. H asks me why i work all my weekends off and want to have no life. and i asked him back how to have a life when there is nothing in the first place? dunch wanna waste off those weekends at my grandmother's house anymore watching them mahjong the days away.. so i might as well work.. i do feel fortunate that sometimes H still asks me out.. but well..