Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

The new year has arrived. this year is a special one. cos i ushered in the new year all by myself. i went to the fireworks at esplanade alone and waited for like 3 hours for it? its a special experience ba..

reached at abt 9. and i stationed my self at the prime spot. thats the benefit for reaching early.. but the wait is tormenting! some more no one to tok to. lucky i got my radio and shuffle. otherwise sure seh la~!

anw, i think there are more PRCs and Bangalas then singaporeans there. and some of them are VERY inconsiderate.


our dear friend here from india. i think he "LOVES" me. i dunno! for some reason or what he keep staying EXTREMELY close to me. almost like sticking onto me~! and at some point of time he actually nearly rest his head on my shoulder. FUCK! but well, at least they buzz off after i started to stare at him real hard.

how can i forget that "auntie" that annoys and shock everyone? she took out a cig and start to smoke right there. there in the CROWD!!! RIGHT NEXT TO ME! siao. totally not civic minded. and her friend, talking so LOUD on the phone, as if she is at home. i should have taken a photo of then and post it here la! luckily they left at ard 10 when it started to rain...

talking abt rain, i must thank this couple in front of me. the boyfriend is really kind to include me under their umbrella.


fireworks is quite... ok. quite abit disappointed ba.. maybe its cos the company i tot would be here arent here? everything was so diff from last yr ba...




Following that was the party at hao's home. was last to be there as i went to the countdown. watched movie and them playing games and fell asleep. but nonetheless, its being there that counts. =) went to mc for breakfast.