Monday, January 08, 2007

Juz b'Coz i SmiLe doeSn't MeaN i'M HapPy

sick tired of all the shits in school and ma life.

i have got no more energy left to do anything.. to explain anything.. or to clear anymore misunderstandings..

whats the reason that all of my friends eventually left me? is it cos i am really asking to much? is it cos i am not doing enough? or jus what is it.

many asked me to jus dun think so much and dun care what others think.. but is it that possible for me to live in just my own world. that is like not so possible for my case ba? "thinking" has already been so into my life that it is not jus as easy as snapping fingers to kick it off.

i got the feeling i jus wanna run away from this dumps of unhappiness.. but it is all but reality that i have to be stuck here. i reckon more unhappiness will come when i go into ns. =(






what has my life became? why is it into this state now? i dunno...

what will it lead to? i dunno...