Monday, January 29, 2007

O M G

i am amazed.

nowadays, those thats in the wrong talks louder it seems.

anw, i jus wanna say, dun need to have a lot of 小动作。

i am just execising my right to write what i feel on my peer apraisel form. if u want to look at what that is meant to be private and confidential, then i have no comments about it. why fret if u have done nothing wrong.

say i m pathetic? nope i am not. do i look like i am anything near disturbed? in fact i am amused at how things is progressing..

well, at least i have the guts to voice out my thoughts. and i dun have to be a whimp trying to hide it. CH, you can voice out ur unhappiness openly with my name there. CD, you can say fuck and scold me ass infront of me too. not many people see if you only put at ur msn nick. well who knows. i may have more people hating me. 3 is jus a number that is too humble.

Happy hating me! first 5 members to Hate-Kelvin union gets a free tee-shirt!




edit: this will be the only post i post.. cos i am not interested i a blog fight or what so ever.. i am just saying my thought! dun like can dun see.. or can go back to ur blog scold me.. haha..