Friday, March 09, 2007

抱抱!aka Hug Hug!

went to mos with the gang on wed. was kind of not used to going out at night, leaving home at 8 plus makes me feel so odd! hmm.. maybe i am just too used to going out in bright day light. get used to it by going out more frequently in the nights! (my mum's going to kill me if she see this. haa!)

out of the gang of 7 (herry, ter, ka, jx, hao, qq + myself) 4 was a "virgin.nite" at clubbing. hoho. was a crazy nite out. and i cant dance for nuts!!! even KA dance better than me!! was not so crowded at the time we reach at abt ten.. but by the time we leave at abt 4 it was a hell lots of people! met up with teri and amy there too! and teri is another party animal.. hoho..

from now on, my new nick name for herry is snake. cos when he dance he is like a snake!

slacked at mcd after that for breakfast.. at 4 am!! earliest breakfast i ever had! haha. a few of us quite seh liao and i actually fell asleep there at mcd.. boo boo to me! headed home with qq as we are the only two taking train and crashed bed the moment i reach home. first time i miss my bed so much.

as for the relation of the title to this post, its for us to know and not for you to find out. hohoho~