Thursday, March 15, 2007

EMO

.: W.H :. says:
its a path to choose mah
different ppl will be waiting at different end
its as good as saying from now, we are splitting!
we know
but we do not speak it out


the above emo conversation with hao is started by his emo post as follows.

I went Dim Sum Buffet as organised by Xue Li and went singing session at Ten Dollar Club with yong hui(jay zhou), qq (Pu Xue Liang!), jx (andy lau), chang da (wang li hom) and kelvin (lee sheng jie!). The meal was hearty and i almost vomit out since i ate with no limits. But its the singing session that starts making me wonder ...

What a emotional day for me as my brain finally can't block the urge to think wad's the future for me, and this group of friends whom i've spent 2-3 interesting years with countless memorable events. I really don't know. It's this uncertainty that sets me into a confused and lost feeling which i don't usually faced!

Being emotional a.k.a EMO is not a familiar habit for me but still i know i can manage it. However, a loss of word in describing how i feel currently. So plain in my mind now.

It's a sign for a brand new start? or is it time to sleep? LOL. Will do the thinking these few daes or maybe even in taiwan where it's a 'no-friends' environment. Only family.

(I wonder what will happen to them when i'm in taiwan ..... )

(Will i leave a empty space inside their heart when i leave? ..... )

Sometimes i wonder ...


i hate making that choice that hao is saying. i know myself, that is i got too comfortable in my comfort zone and is reluctant to leave. i mean.. we are all so into each other's life for the past 3 years can! its not easy.. to leave.. to let go.. it never is...

i hate to make choices/decisions that is life-changing. to make things worse, i am in the stage of my life where alot of these decision makings are happening.. too much changes.. more than what i can handle. the "friends" issue is jus a starting point.. which will eventually root out to more decisions that is coming my way. but of cos, i do hope i can handle them well!

anw.. i still hope that this cycle of friends in my poly life will stay forever.. i dun dare to ask for all of them to be.. but i will make my effort on my part.. and i hope it will be reciprocated yea.. single hand cant clap. lol. and of cos, the creator of this emo feeling mr lee wei hao will be one of them who stays. haa!