Thursday, March 22, 2007

RROOAARR!!

i felt like stretching out my hand. but the thought that there aren't anyone there to rescue me turns me off the idea.. stretching out but only to the air? thanks but no thanks.

i more or less had enough at home. that stupid issue that someone thinks that i am unwilling to help is driving me up my blood pressure. when will this damn stupid thing going to stop?
stop questioning me as if i am the ungrateful bastard that cares only for myself! but that's nothing new yea.. who had been listening to what i wanna say? no one.

so much for the frustration, and things aren't getting better. finally i succumbed to the sickness and went to see the doc. asthma is acting up and i got lotsa pills to pop. meeting with xiu today had to be cancelled at the very last min and i am really sorry yea! will make it up soon! after you are back from taiwan.. ^^

as for the time being, i don't know when will the pressure cooker in me explode. i dun dare to wish for things to get better, but i jus hope it dont get worse. =(