Monday, June 26, 2006

> now playing: fir - wo yao fei <

as requested by KA..

7 Random Facts about me:

-Loves singing (thou not nice)

-Loves hanging out with friends

-Single and available

-Always kick everything down my bed

-Part time LEVI'S promoter

-Can do the half smile (learn from KA de)

-Talk loud, laugh loud =_=

7 things that scares me:

-Big flying insects (esp xiao qiang)

-Unable to talk/see

-School result

-Scary movies (LOL)

-Meet new people (!)

- Feeling betrayed

-The unknown

7 random music at the moment:

-JJ ~Yuan Lai

-Tank ~Wo Men Xiao Shi Hou

-Jay ~Feng

-Jay ~Shan Hu Hai

-Tong En ~Ben Lai

-Junyang ~Guardian Angel

-Zhou Hui ~Bu Xiang Rang Ni Zhi Dao

7 things I like most:

-Someone

-Friends

-My Mp3

-My Hp

-My Family

-My Clothes

-My Life!

7 things I say most:

-.....

-KNNBCCB

-wat?

-Eh

-Har?

-Ok

-Bye

7 ppl to do tis:

-Kailing

-Zibin

-Jyz

-Serene

-Herry

-Lijuan

-Minzhen